Are you passionate about social media? Become our next Online Marketing trainee (paid internship)
by Sep Niakan | October 16, 2013
HB Roswell Realty is one of the most dynamic real estate brokerages in Miami. Our brokerage has a strong foothold in the Floridian real estate market, specifically luxury and bank-owned properties, as well as property management.
We are currently recruiting a full-time.
Online Marketing Intern USA (m/f)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic university student or graduate, with a passion for online marketing and e-commerce.
Working within the Marketing team, you will be directly involved in building the online marketing for HB Roswell Realty.
We will introduce you especially to search engine marketing, but you will also be involved in all our marketing channels. With these skills you will help to build traffic and revenue for our websites and social networks. You will also be assisting in the conception, analysis and controlling of our campaigns.
- University student or recent graduate, preferably in a business related degree and ideally with some experience in an e-commerce environment
- Highly organized and detail driven with the ability to work independently
- Flexible, motivated and team oriented
- Passionate about home and design
- Fluent in English (native speaker) with other European languages (especially French) a plus
- An exciting, remunerated full-time internship in a beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Miami
- An enthusiastic, international team with flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to take part in the development of a global organisation at an early stage
- A working environment in which your contribution will make the difference
- Build working experience in a fast-paced environment
Reporting to the Director Marketing you will be based in our Miami office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and motivated individual to assume great responsibility and gain great experience in a hands-on start-up.
If you are interested to work with us, please send us your resume to: email@example.com
by Sep Niakan | September 27, 2016
Claro Development’s latest at 10 SW 8th Street is going to be a tall order, literally! Fresh-approved by the FAA, the Brickell Market Place is set to rise up to 954 feet above ground, or 960 feet above sea level. Approved after a seven-month...
by Sep Niakan | September 26, 2016
Come year-end, Miami’s Edgewater neighborhood will be home to one of Best Western International’s first boutique hotel brand offerings - Vib. Best Western’s chosen only 20 key urban markets (including Miami) across North America to...
by Sep Niakan | September 23, 2016
The Berkowitz Development Group, describes SkyRise as their “abstract version of the Statue of Liberty”. Approved in 2014, this R-shaped structure is being built in tandem with the revitalization of Bayside Marketplace. The tower will be...