PORSCHE DESIGN TOWER MIAMI - Building will be finished in 2016
by Sep Niakan | September 04, 2012
This 57 story tower will break ground at or around the second or third quarter of 2013. From $3.9 million to over $15 million. The building will be finished in 2016 - 10% down at reservation now.
• Cylindrical building rising 60 stories and 649' high, containing only 132 sky-homes.
• Robotic parking system that transports and parks cars in to it’s own private garage
• 200' linear feet on the ocean – Lot size 2.21 acres.
• A total of 284 robotic parking spaces
• Hurricane resistant floor to ceiling windows and glass railings on all balconies.
• Car elevator that travels at 600' per minute
• Chilled water air conditioning
• Glass enclosed car observatory spanning 3 interior floors at the lobby
• Residences range from 4800 sq. ft. to over 10,000 sq. ft. - Flexible floor-plans 3,4,5,6 bedrooms + storage
- 3-story high lobby with glass car elevator observatory in center of lobby
- Lobby level restaurant overlooking the ocean with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Private enclosed wine locker for each unit located within the restaurant.
- Lobby level Bar & Lounge overlooking the ocean
- 1 oceanfront pool located on first floor landscaped deck with food services
- 2 oversize plunge spas located at the 5th floor west side Sunset Deck
- Game room & Ball Room with elevated ceilings, located on 5th floor – NE Section)
- Virtual Golf Simulator
- 4-car interconnected virtual race simulator
- Movie theater with stadium seating, popcorn bar and surround sound
- Card table and billiard area
- Oceanfront ballroom equipped with Bar & catering kitchen
- Spa & Fitness (W/ elevated ceilings, located on 5th Floor – SE section)
- Oceanfront fitness room equipped with state-of-the art machines and yoga room
- Oceanfront Hair saloon with manicure and pedicure stations.
- Men & Woman’s spa equipped with snow room, sauna and steam rooms.
- Locker room area with bathrooms and showers.
- Unisex treatment rooms: Massage, facial & Vichy shower.
- Sunset Terrace (located on 6th Floor – W section)
- Two oversize plunge spas.
- Outdoor seating/sunbathing deck for afternoon sun and watching sunsets.
- Additional tanning deck one level below that connects with the Spa.
by Sep Niakan | September 27, 2016
Claro Development’s latest at 10 SW 8th Street is going to be a tall order, literally! Fresh-approved by the FAA, the Brickell Market Place is set to rise up to 954 feet above ground, or 960 feet above sea level. Approved after a seven-month...
by Sep Niakan | September 26, 2016
Come year-end, Miami’s Edgewater neighborhood will be home to one of Best Western International’s first boutique hotel brand offerings - Vib. Best Western’s chosen only 20 key urban markets (including Miami) across North America to...
by Sep Niakan | September 23, 2016
The Berkowitz Development Group, describes SkyRise as their “abstract version of the Statue of Liberty”. Approved in 2014, this R-shaped structure is being built in tandem with the revitalization of Bayside Marketplace. The tower will be...