Is Pharrell Williams’ Bristol Tower Penthouse Going To Turn “Money Maker” For The Rapper?
by Sep Niakan | December 19, 2012
The sizzle in Miami’s real-estate market does not seem to come to an end even though the temperatures have come to dip, and we couldn’t be happier. Year-round we’ve witnessed a surge in high-end penthouse sales, with the $21.5 million Setai deal making waves a couple of months ago and now Pharrell Williams’ triplex listing at a whopping $16.8 million. However, we are still unconvinced whether a $16.8 million price tag is too much for a 9,080 square foot penthouse in the thriving business district of Miami.
The multi-talented rapper, singer, composer, producer and fashion designer has placed his 2127 Brickell Avenue penthouse on the market with a 34% appreciation. Purchased in 2007 for $12.5 million, the timing for this Bristol Tower penthouse listing could not have been better since the Art Basel just rounded up. The international art festival of epic proportions is known to attract the crème de la crème of art connoisseurs from across the globe who not only flock to Miami Beach to comb through art galleries, but also to add prized possessions to their real-estate portfolio.
Here’s a peak into what’s on offer at Pharrell Williams’ swanky Bristol Tower Penthouse:
- 9,080 sq. ft. of ultra-luxury dominating the Brickell skyline on the 40th floor of the swanky Bristol Tower.
- Unparalleled 360-degree views of Miami Beach, Downtown Miami, Key Biscayne and the Bay through floor-to-ceiling glass walls as well as wrap-around terraces.
- 5 bedrooms and 6.5 baths spread across three levels.
- A rooftop terrace inclusive of entertainment area, summer kitchen and landscaped private pool tastefully placed under a vine-covered trellis.
- Exclusive screening room, billiards room and family room.
- Four allotted parking spaces in the building’s valet-parked garage for personal use.
- Building amenities inclusive of 24-hour security, a fitness center, tennis courts, a pool and a cafeteria.
Want your share of Bristol Tower luxury with a condo purchase? Call 305-725-0566 now for insider details.
For general information on the Bristol Tower, click here!
Image Credit: therealdeal.com
by Sep Niakan | September 27, 2016
Claro Development’s latest at 10 SW 8th Street is going to be a tall order, literally! Fresh-approved by the FAA, the Brickell Market Place is set to rise up to 954 feet above ground, or 960 feet above sea level. Approved after a seven-month...
by Sep Niakan | September 26, 2016
Come year-end, Miami’s Edgewater neighborhood will be home to one of Best Western International’s first boutique hotel brand offerings - Vib. Best Western’s chosen only 20 key urban markets (including Miami) across North America to...
by Sep Niakan | September 23, 2016
The Berkowitz Development Group, describes SkyRise as their “abstract version of the Statue of Liberty”. Approved in 2014, this R-shaped structure is being built in tandem with the revitalization of Bayside Marketplace. The tower will be...