One River Point Moves Forward with Utilities Deal and Signs the Papers
by Sep Niakan | March 11, 2016
The developers of the One River Point mixed-use condo tower signed a deal to connect to Miami-Dade County’s utility lines recently.
According to the paperwork, One River Point will be connected to the following:
- A 2,100 square-foot take-out restaurant, fully stocked and ready to go
- A 44,800 square-foot Country Club with a kitchen for various uses
- A 2,300 square-foot full service restaurant of an unknown culinary style
- 20 hotel or motel rooms for nightly rental
- 2 single-family residences, with over 5,000 square-feet per unit
- 24 townhouses, which not much is known about them
- 379 apartment units attached to the rest of the tower
The Chief Operating Officer of KAR Properties, Ashley M. Miller, signed the paperwork on this deal on behalf of the developers.
Photo credit: thenextmiami.com
by Sep Niakan | September 27, 2016
Claro Development’s latest at 10 SW 8th Street is going to be a tall order, literally! Fresh-approved by the FAA, the Brickell Market Place is set to rise up to 954 feet above ground, or 960 feet above sea level. Approved after a seven-month...
by Sep Niakan | September 26, 2016
Come year-end, Miami’s Edgewater neighborhood will be home to one of Best Western International’s first boutique hotel brand offerings - Vib. Best Western’s chosen only 20 key urban markets (including Miami) across North America to...
by Sep Niakan | September 23, 2016
The Berkowitz Development Group, describes SkyRise as their “abstract version of the Statue of Liberty”. Approved in 2014, this R-shaped structure is being built in tandem with the revitalization of Bayside Marketplace. The tower will be...