MIA on Track to Break Their Own Record Third Year in a Row
by Sep Niakan | November 17, 2015
Miami International Airport (MIA) is breaking air traffic records for the third consecutive year.
MIA has been accepting many new flights, increasing their numbers by 8% in the first three quarters of 2015. The airport keeps adding new flights and airlines at a rather impressive rate. Many new airlines have joined MIA within the past month. They include:
- Austrian Airlines: to and from Vienna
- Turkish Airlines: to and from Istanbul
- British Airways: carried six white rhinos from South Africa
- Swiss: increasing Zurich to Miami flights daily
- Virgin Atlantic: increasing London to Miami flights daily
- Frontier: nonstop flights to Las Vegas
- Lufthansa: adding a flight to Munich in addition to their current flights to Frankfurt
- Finnair: to and from Helsinki trips
- Air France and more
Photo credit: thenextmiami.com
by Sep Niakan | September 27, 2016
Claro Development’s latest at 10 SW 8th Street is going to be a tall order, literally! Fresh-approved by the FAA, the Brickell Market Place is set to rise up to 954 feet above ground, or 960 feet above sea level. Approved after a seven-month...
by Sep Niakan | September 26, 2016
Come year-end, Miami’s Edgewater neighborhood will be home to one of Best Western International’s first boutique hotel brand offerings - Vib. Best Western’s chosen only 20 key urban markets (including Miami) across North America to...
by Sep Niakan | September 23, 2016
The Berkowitz Development Group, describes SkyRise as their “abstract version of the Statue of Liberty”. Approved in 2014, this R-shaped structure is being built in tandem with the revitalization of Bayside Marketplace. The tower will be...