See Which Retailers Made Brickell City Centre's Tenant List
by Sep Niakan | November 24, 2015
The opening of Brickell City Centre is reportedly on schedule to open by the end of 2015. And developers announced Porsche, IRO and Acqua di Parma among many new retailers who'll be setting up shop in the mall.
Swire Properties, developers of the Brickell City Centre, have partnered with Whitman Family Development and Simon Property Group for the mall component of the megaproject. The newest additions to the list are as follows:
- Acqua di Parma: Boutique Italian perfume company also specializing in skincare, leather goods and home collection
- IRO: French fashion brand that designs sleek street-style clothing
- Stuart Weitzman: Luxury footwear designer
- Coach: The handbag designers who just recently released a line of women’s ready-to-wear apparel
- Porsche Design: Porsche’s luxury brand selling jewelry, handbags and accessories for men and women
- Michele Lopriore: Italian shoe designer, this will be the first of its kind in the U.S.
- Mirto: Spanish tailor
- Adolfo Dominguez: Spanish apparel brand
- Capritouch: Italian footwear company that allows customers to design custom sandals
- Santa Maria Novella: The oldest surviving pharmacy in the world that sells hand-made skincare, body care and fragrances
- Diptyque: Parisian retailer that sells home and body fragrances
- Nest Casa: Miami-based showroom owned by former model Sara Colombo, selling a collection of home decorations and accessories.
In addition to these newest releases, several others have already been announced for the $1B mixed-use megaproject. Other tenants include luxury brands Valentino, and Chopard. Contemporary brands include Ted Baker, Agent Provocateur, Lululemon, Harmont & Blaine, Cole Haan, Illesteva and OndadeMar. Eateries Pubbelly Sushi, Pasion del Cielo, Quinto La Huella, and Sugar have signed up. And 100% Capri, Addict, Vilebrequin, APM Monaco, Giuseppe Zanotti, La Perla, Bally, and Kiton retailers are planned to be present as well. The mall's anchor is Saks Fifth Avenue and a Cinemex theater will be onsite.
Photo credit: thenextmiami.com
by Sep Niakan | September 27, 2016
Claro Development’s latest at 10 SW 8th Street is going to be a tall order, literally! Fresh-approved by the FAA, the Brickell Market Place is set to rise up to 954 feet above ground, or 960 feet above sea level. Approved after a seven-month...
by Sep Niakan | September 26, 2016
Come year-end, Miami’s Edgewater neighborhood will be home to one of Best Western International’s first boutique hotel brand offerings - Vib. Best Western’s chosen only 20 key urban markets (including Miami) across North America to...
by Sep Niakan | September 23, 2016
The Berkowitz Development Group, describes SkyRise as their “abstract version of the Statue of Liberty”. Approved in 2014, this R-shaped structure is being built in tandem with the revitalization of Bayside Marketplace. The tower will be...